1. “User” means the registrant to use specified in Article 2, Item 1 of “JQR Terms of Service”.
2. “Service” means the “$ 100 Issuer Project” and “On-demand article Service” specified in the preamble of “JQR Terms of Service”.
Integral Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) collects and possesses the following personal information.
(1) Information stated at the time of registration of use of this service and at the time of notification of changes in registration contents. Registration · Applicant’s contract date, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, ID, password etc.
(2) Recorded information after user registration.
The personal information of the previous article is used to the extent necessary for the following purpose.
(1) To provide this service
(2) To send the notice concerning services, business activities, events, etc. of business partners and others involved by the company and our company to users via postal mail or e-mail.
(3) To conduct a questionnaire survey on this service. In order to use these survey results for Internet sites operated by the Company and for improving the service etc.
We shall properly manage the personal information of the member and shall not offer it to third parties unless it falls under any of the following.
(1) When the consent of the member is obtained
(2) When disclosure is required by laws and regulations
(3) When offering in a state where personal identification can not be performed
In the case of entrusting the business that is necessary for the purpose of use stated in Article 4 to a business alliance company (including re-entrusted parties), the Company limits its use, takes protective measures, consigns To the extent necessary for the performance of consignment work, we will be able to entrust the handling of the personal information of the member, and the subcontractor uses the personal information to the extent necessary for carrying out the consignment work.
Personal information of the applicant who did not reach the member registration after applying for using this service will be held for a certain period regardless of the reason for responding to inquiries etc.
Even if the member is no longer a member due to withdrawal, loss of status of a member, or for any other reason, the personal information will be held for a certain period regardless of reason for responding to inquiries etc.
We may refuse membership registration when applying for the use of this service, if you can not deliver the given personal information and you do not agree with all or part of the contents of this book.
Applicants and members who use this service may notify us of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of usage purpose, suspension or elimination of use of personal information to be disclosed as personal information held by the Company (Hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure, etc.”) in response to the request. In addition, we can request the Company to respond to disclosure, etc. about personal information possessed by the subcontractor of Article 6. Contact points for disclosure etc. are as follows.
JQR Editorial Department Operation
Date of enactment : December 12, 2018
For inquiries about our company, please contact us at the address below.