This agreement applies to all services related to the use of this service provided by JQR.
1. Registration applicant applies for registration by JQR format, and when JQR approves it, use registration is completed.
2. JQR will not accept applications for use registration if judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons. When it turns out later, it deletes registration when it turns out. In addition, JQR shall not be obliged to disclose anything about the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of applying for use registration
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In addition, when judging that JQR is not equivalent to use registration
1. In its own responsibility, the user shall manage the user ID and password of this service.
2. In any case, the user can not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party. When a combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, JQR considers it to be used by the user registering that user ID.
The user shall pay the separately set usage fee as a consideration for the use of this service according to the method specified by JQR.
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal acts
3. Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
4. Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
5. Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
6. Impersonate other users
7. Act related to directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
8. Tampering of provided contents and publication on web site
9. Provision of provided contents to third parties
10. Other acts that JQR deems inappropriate
1. JQR shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In addition, when JQR determines that it is difficult to provide this service
2. With respect to any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, JQR is not responsible for any reason, regardless of the reason.
3. JQR assumes no responsibility for the content of the content to be offered to the service user and for any disadvantage or damage of the issuer due to that content.
1. In the following cases, JQR shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or to cancel the registration as a user without notice in advance.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) When JQR determines that use of this service is not appropriate
2. JQR assumes no responsibility for damages caused to users by the actions that we have conducted under this section.
1. JQR 's obligations of default will be exempted if JQR' s intention or gross negligence is not.
2. Even if JQR takes responsibility for any reason, it is responsible for compensation only within the range of damage that can normally occur, and in the case of paid services only within the range of price (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service)
3. JQR assumes no responsibility for any transactions or disputes arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
JQR shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from users by changing the contents of this service or canceling the provision of this service without notifying the user.
If JQR decides that it is necessary, we can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user.
Notification or communication between the user and JQR shall be made in accordance with the method prescribed by JQR.
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the JQR in writing or may not use it as collateral.
Interpretation of this agreement is governed by Japanese law. In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of JQR shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
JQR Editorial Department Operation
For inquiries about our company, please contact us at the address below.